Ascensia Breeze 2 Glucose Test Strips and/or alternatives
Ascensia Breeze 2Manufacturer: Bayer Diabetes Care Plc Source Country : United Kingdom
Shipped from : United Kingdom
This product is currently unavailable.
Ascensia Breeze 2 MeterManufacturer: Bayer Inc Source Country : Canada
Shipped from : Canada
This product is currently unavailable.
This item requires a prescription from your doctor
All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Please note that the source country, shipping country and/or manufacture may vary depending on availability.
- Accu-Chek Aviva Test Strips
- Accu-Chek Mobile MIC2 Tests
- Accu-Chek Test Strips
- Accutrend Glucose Test Strips
- AlphaTRAK 2 Test Strips
- AlphaTRAK Control Solution
- Ascensia Elite Test Strips
- Contour Test Strips
- FreeStyle Lite Test Strips
- FreeStyle Test Strips
- One Touch Test Strips
- Precision Glucose Test Strips
- True Track Test Strips
Description of Ascensia Breeze 2
Ascensia Breeze 2 is a meter that monitors blood glucose in the body. It is one of the most famous glucose monitoring systems, and it has a huge display and only a 5-second test time.
You can buy Ascensia Breeze 2 from any pharmacist. The kit contains an Ascensia Breeze 2 glucose meter, test strips, launching device with five lancets, record diary, carrying case and a user guide. It is designed capillary blood glucose by a trained medical professional. It reports the plasma glucose value and codes automatically when a new 10-test disc with the test strips is inserted.
Indications & Dosage of Ascensia Breeze 2
Ascensia Breeze 2 does not need any coding and provides accurate information on the blood sugar level. You can turn on the meter by pulling and pushing the meter handle. The working of the meter is very simple. When the blood from the human body enters the test strip, a chemical reaction occurs and the electrons from the glucose molecule pass to the test strip molecule. The meter makes electric potentials which are drawn into an electrode and thus creates a flow of electricity. The meter tests the current which is proportionate to the glucose concentration in the sample. You will get the result in 5 seconds.
Ascensia Breeze 2 has the following advantages :
- The test strip disk contains 10 strips and you don’t need to handle individual strips
- It is very easy to use and the data will be more accurate
- You will get the result in 5 seconds
- No coding is needed compared to other testing meters
- You can download the results on to your computer
- Only one micro liter of blood is needed as the sample. Thus, it reduces the pain while taking a blood sample
- There is a facility of alternative site testing
- It has a push button which helps you discard the used strips easily
- There is no question of contamination of strips as the strips are sealed inside the test disc. You will not need to insert the strips using your bare hands
- You can obtain 7,14, or 30 day average test readings
You must be very careful and follow all the instructions in the leaflet while using Ascensia Breeze 2. If your meter doesn’t work, contact the doctor or pharmacist at the earliest. Ascensia Breeze 2 must be stored at room temperature away from moisture and heat. You must keep it away from the reach of children.
Side Effects & Interactions of Ascensia Breeze 2
Usually there will not be any side effects while using Ascensia Breeze 2. Some patients may have allergic reactions such as rashes and hives while using the meter. If you experience severe side effects like chest pain or breathing trouble, stop using the meter and consult your doctor immediately.
Inform your doctor about all your previous and current medications before you buy Ascensia Breeze 2.
Warnings & Precautions of Ascensia Breeze 2
You must not use Ascensia Breeze 2 if you have an allergy to any ingredients in the meter.
You must not administer Ascensia Breeze 2in children and pets. Using the meter during pregnancy and breastfeeding will not create any side effects.